Each USLA member has a unique username and password. If you signed up directly at www.usla.org, you defined your own username and password. If your email is in our system, you can have your log-in information sent to your email address. If you are having difficulty logging in, here are your options:
1. Use the following steps to obtain your username and complete the password reset process:
- On the right hand side of this page, click on "Forgot your password?" and follow the instructions.
- Instructions to reset your password will be sent to the email address we have on file for you (If you do not receive the instructions at first, please be sure to check any "spam" folders you may have in your email account).
- If you have more than one email address and one doesn't work, you may wish to try others.
- Once you are logged in, you will want to change your username / password to something easy for you to remember. You can do this by choosing "manage profile" and then "edit bio".
2. If the "Forgot your password" function is not working for you, please contact us:
- Click on, "Contact Us," below.
- Provide your full name and a valid email address.
- It is helpful to provide your USLA chapter name, agency name and USLA region if possible.
- We will research this and get back to you as soon as possible with log-in instructions.
Thank you and enjoy all of the benefits of membership!