To Renew your USLA Membership:
If you are an existing member and wish to renew your membership online, log into your account using your username and password. (You will not need to create a new account.)
If you are an existing member and do not know your username or password, please read the following:
Each USLA member has a unique username and password. If you signed up
directly at www.usla.org, you defined your own username and password.
If your email is in our system, you can have your log-in information
sent to your email address. If you are having difficulty logging in,
here are your options:
1. Use the following steps to obtain your username and complete the password reset process:
- On the right hand side of this page, click on "Forgot your password?" and follow the instructions.
to reset your password will be sent to the email address we have on
file for you (If you do not receive the instructions at first, please be
sure to check any "spam" folders you may have in your email account).
- If you have more than one email address and one doesn't work, you may wish to try others.
you are logged in, you can easily renew your membership online.
- You will also want to change your username / password to
something easy for you to remember. You can do this by choosing "manage
profile" and then "edit bio".
2. If the "Forgot your password" function is not working for you, please contact us:
- Click on, "Contact Us," below.
- Provide your full name and a valid email address.
- It is helpful to provide your USLA chapter name, agency name and USLA region if possible.
- We will research this and get back to you as soon as possible with log-in instructions so that you can renew your membership online.
Thank you for your continued support of the United States Lifesaving Association. Lifeguards for Life.